Select Page
Date Account Action Shares Price Cost Earnings P&L
10/12/2018 Binck + Put 2 3.60

Notes:

I was waiting to buy the protections, then suddenly European markets started going down. So, I decided to buy the protections for Monday 15th. As the US market is well in green, I expect it all to go up. If it’s not the case, Well, I get my protection working immediately.
As I expect the market to go back up towards 530, I don’t see the point buying a full RCS protection and instead invest in a spread. That way, if it goes down, I earn, if not I pay less.